Français

Why UFILE always say “The beginning and end dates entered for your business correspond to a fiscal period of less than 365 days”?

Mike jiang

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2022 at 5:37 PM, Mike jiang said:

I am filling T2125 for my delivery business. The start date is 01-01-2021 and end date is 31-12-2021. I checked “Tick if this is the first year of operations “.  But Ufile always gave this error when I reviewed my return.

Please help me. Thanks!

image.jpg

have you solved this problem

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue "  blank.gif

The beginning and end dates entered for your business correspond to a fiscal period of more than 365 days (or 366 days for a leap year).
If this was the first year or the last year of operation of the business, blank.gifClick here to revise the data.
Otherwise, blank.gifclick here to revise the dates for the beginning and end of the fiscal period.

The dates are entered by file.... first and last year of operation boxes are not checked...

Any other suggestions??

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, 

I have the same problem. I have no business but the error keep pointing to enter the operation date of the the business, I filled out the form T776 for the rental of my basement last November which I entered the date correctly. Please help to solve the problem. Also, I can't uncheck the YOU NEED..on the interview setup section.

Thanks,

Paul

• 10 months later...