Français

How to fix error message

B.H.

13 hours ago, Denis K said:

Hi @B.H.,

Make sure to choose an option (dropdown menu) when required with every amount under each page or click here to fix should bring you field in question.

Thank you,

It brings me to the page but not the field so I have no idea what needs fixing. Please help me.

I'm having the same problem. I get an error saying "a required field was left blank" but when I click on the prompt to fix it, either nothing happens or brings me to the very first page (ID) where all the fields and drop-downs are filled out.

I am having the same problem as B.H.  I see an error message "both fields need to be completed" but when i click on the "click here to fix" it doesn't go anywhere at all.  It says this error is preventing calculation, but i have no idea what the error is or how to find it.

Hi @epats and @CMM,

There must be a field left blank somewhere in the data entry and To provide you with a fast and accurate solution to your problem, it would be very useful to access your tax file. To enable us to access it, please follow this procedure:

1. Open a UFile ONLINE session.

2. Click on "?" at the top right of the screen.

3. Select "Support request form".

4. Enter your information.

5. In the box "If this is a follow-up, please enter your UFile ONLINE request number here", enter the request number found in the initial email's subject line prefixed by "Request#" (i. e. Request# UFXXXXXX).

6. Make sure you tick the box "Check to authorize UFile ONLINE to VIEW your tax file".

Members of our support team will find a solution to your problem faster if they can review the tax information contained in your file.

If this box is checked when you submit your support request to UFile ONLINE, a temporary copy of your tax information will be generated and placed in a secure directory to which access is restricted to our authorized personnel.

• 9 months later...

I am having trouble when downloading from ufile email, Ufile it says the wizard was interrupted before Ufile2022 could be completely installed, your system has not been modified.  My computer already updated to window 10 and I don't know how to fix this problem.