Français

NETFILE after name change

KOL

I already changed my name with CRA during the year 2022. Need help with the following questions:

1. How do I go about changing my name on my UFILE return? Is it as easy as updating it on the "Identification" page during interview?

2. Can I still NETFILE with or without changing my name on my UFILE return? I see the quote "Your name will not be transmitting with your return."

Hello KOL,

1. How do I go about changing my name on my UFILE return? Is it as easy as updating it on the "Identification" page during interview?

>>Yes - it must match the name with the CRA

2. Can I still NETFILE with or without changing my name on my UFILE return? I see the quote "Your name will not be transmitting with your return."

>>NO

52 minutes ago, Geo123 said:

Hello KOL,

>>Yes - it must match the name with the CRA

>>NO

Thanks! It doesn't matter which name I used to buy and registered my UFILE software, right?