Français

Eligible educator school supply tax credit

Where in the software does one put Eligible educator school supply tax credit?  I always have this problem with ufile.  Client (cvitp) gives me a line that is in the paper form and it is impossible to find in the software.  Surely ufile could make it easier.  For this topic, the line 46900 is what I am looking for.  When I look it up in ufile, it just gives me a list of every schedule there is,not helpful. 

The topics on this item don't give step by step where I find this.  I assume it is under employment expenses and employment conditions and then salaried employees.  But then there is a whole long list of things and I can't find educator supplies in there anywhere.  I hope someone can help!  Very frustrating, lol!  Thanks, Yasmine

I found it.  It is under other deductions and credits.  Why could the software have not said that when I searched for the name or line of the credit?  That is all I needed to know but it took an hour to figure it out!  Thanks, Yasmine

Hello yasdaz,

I will forward this to our DEV team, thanks for the feedback.  FYI Eligible educator school supply tax credit?

Other deductions and credits
>>Federal line 46900 - Eligible educator school supply tax credit  “+”
Complete this page if you were an eligible educator and want to claim up to $1,000 of eligible supplies expense.
Eligible educator school supply tax credit
*Eligible educator school supply amount  [   $amount]