Français
We are experiencing extremely high server traffic right now, certain areas, and some users may be effected in certain areas. Thank you for your patience and understanding. ×

UFile says "Ready for Filing" but return already filed

Hi,

I filed by daughter's return last week and filed the remaining three yesterday.   When I went to file the three, i noticed that Ufile reported that my daughter's return is "Ready for filing" when in fact, it was already done.

I have the notice of confirmation and I logged on to CRA to confirm.  All seems good from their end.

Thinking that an edit to her return could have caused that, i tried editing one of the other three but their status remained as "File accepted"

What gives ?

Screenshot 2024-03-07 065424.png

That's what I thought so I modified one of the other three, saved it and went back to netfile and that one still showed as "File accepted".   In other words, it did not change the status.   It's not a big deal.  I just never noticed this in previous years and as far as I can tell, there's no indication that the file was already submitted