Français

Why is UFIle just stuck loading

AnthonyFerns

Hello Geo123, 
Every tab and login take ages and waiting on loading, then finally show up "time out/socket aborted" error. It is just not logical that UFile has no phone support this important and only weekend before submitting, also advertised premium service included with phone support.
2021 Tax information not rolling over to 2022 (Issue not fixed since March 2023),  login almost impossible and trying since Sunday morning.
This is not acceptable.
Are you guys planning any recovery already?
Thanks.

Web site officially announced that there is an issue with web/cloud service. Also mentioned that, UFile customers should be patient, we may be patient but CRA is not!

Please give us an update so we shouldn't wait hours and hours in front of the computer, if it is not going to resolve today.

ufile_error2.JPG

ufile_error1.JPG

3 hours ago, Tim B said:

Hi,

This same timeout has been happening all day. I click launch and it just spins until timeout.

2 questions:

-What is the issue?

-When will it be resolved?

Thanks

Hello Geo123, 
Every tab and login take ages and waiting on loading, then finally show up "time out/socket aborted" error. It is just not logical that UFile has no phone support this important and only weekend before submitting, also advertised premium service included with phone support.
2021 Tax information not rolling over to 2022 (Issue not fixed since March 2023),  login almost impossible and trying since Sunday morning.
This is not acceptable.
Are you guys planning any recovery already?
Thanks.

Ufile has been unavailable all day so "working on it" is clearly not working.

What are the options at this point? All of my info is on this program. I am not sure I can even go to another product.

Any one tried something else?

In similar boat with everyone else ...

Having general slowness issues on the site.

Having issues creating a 2022 file that pre-loads 2021 data. Only ever used online, not Windows version. I have downloaded PDFs of 2021 but not sure what to do about 2022 file.

Any suggestions? I don't feel like switching to a new program at last minute (I have all my tax info gathered, just need to input it!)

Thanks!

Also have "Oops, something has gone wrong!" after Login since 15 minutes.

Ufile Online should stop to offer this service, simply not reliable and we are loosing our time to fill informations we will be unable to use later.

Unbelievable

massive fail - I believe this is the third year in a row that uFile mysteriously stops working right before the deadline. painfully slow all day. now, nothing. when I was able to log in today, many data cells appeared completely blank until I clicked on the box and the numbers appeared. can someone please explain to me why we're paying for this when services like wealthsimple tax are free? unless ufile is planning to refund, we should all look elsewhere. 

Any updates??? tried to login and Opps Something has gone wrong!

need to finish my taxes just like everyone else here, I have started it last week, CRA won't be so understanding..... I am paying for your services here..... maybe time to look into new filing tax service?!

19 minutes ago, JTimmer said:

Any updates??? tried to login and Opps Something has gone wrong!

need to finish my taxes just like everyone else here, I have started it last week, CRA won't be so understanding..... I am paying for your services here..... maybe time to look into new filing tax service?!

Ufile is trying to be cool like Brittney Spears. Flash back hint in case folks that are not from that era: " Opps I did it again".

I have already started redoing my taxes on H&R block incase Ufile's incompetence continues past the deadline.

1 hour ago, Geo123 said:

Please try again. The issue has been resolved.  
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. 

Hello Geo123,

I'm not sure what your IT folks are telling you, but the issue is not resolved. I have been attempting to login for over 12 hours and I just tried again a minute ago. It is not working. I keep receiving the same error messages that others have already posted like "UFile ONLINE is currently experiencing intermittent issues and we are working diligently to fully restore functionality as soon as possible. Some of our services may be impacted during this period" . "oops something has gone wrong".

It seems better for me now. Took a while to load at first but at least now 2022 file is populated with 2021 data as in previous years. Will work through filling it out.

Progress, I guess? Thanks to all involved. As an IT person, I appreciate the stress that the team must be under. (I also appreciate how there are likely things that could have been done to prevent this from happening in the first place, but let's not go there).

Hello newfiler,

Please logout and clear your cache.

If you are using Internet Explorer, Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox you can quickly clear cache with a keyboard shortcut. While in your browser, press Ctrl + Shift + Delete simultaneously on the keyboard to open the appropriate window

Safari Safari with the Option-Command-E

Log back in.  The error should be gone.